If you are interested in our training course “Meeting Cultural Education!”and eligible for Erasmus+ funding please check the 3 steps for applying:
- Check eligibilityCountries that are EU members or candidates. Funding applications must be made through an institution but is available for placements for individuals or groups.
- Eligible institutionsSchool, colleges, universities and educational institutes are all eligible to apply for funding. The final criteria for eligibility are decided on by the National Agency. Please consult your National Agency’s website.
- Getting an application form: These can be downloaded from your National Agency’s website along with guidance on completing the form.
- Key dates – Please check our course start dates and application deadlines. It is also crucial to check with your National Agency when the deadlines for funding are.
- Contact your school/organisation head or the person responsible for funding to help them with the application
- If your institute is not already registered with the European Commission you need to registered with them through the Education Portal. This is needed to get a PIC number.
- When completing the application form the Erasmus+ coordinator will need to include a European Development Plan for the school/organisation. This should identify your school’s/organisation’s development objectives for the next one or two years, taking a European dimension into consideration. Indicate that the teaching ideas and materials acquired on the course will not only be used to enhance your own lessons, but will also be disseminated to your colleagues at a workshop which you will conduct after your course, so that a large number of students will benefit.
- Choose the course and make the pre-registration as soon as possible. This pre-registration will be subject to a successful funding application (unless your institute is dedicated enough to cover costs themselves).
- When your institute has a PIC number, the development plan is set and the other details in the application form are completed you can submit your funding application through your national agency.
- If you have any questions or want any guidance regarding submitting funding applications please contact us directly.
After the application
- You will need to wait for release of application results, your national agency should set a scheduled date (approx. May). Once you are aware whether you will be able to attend the course or not please let us know so we can confirm your registration.
- If your school/organisation is awarded additional funding or you encounter any problems with other courses, we are always happy to try and help accommodate additional participants on courses or even open new courses if there is enough demand and we possibly can.
- If your institute is unsuccessful in its application please let us know. It is possible to attend courses as a private individual / self-payer.
- Please do not book flights until your course has been reconfirmed.